Thursday, July 25, 2013

Progress....

Well yesterday marked a month that I have been back on track with my weight loss. I decided to get the courage up to take a progress picture from where I started. I'm starting to see progress Yesterday I weighed in at 236.5. That means I'm down a total of 17 lbs. I don't think that's too shabby, I'm already starting to feel better.

 
The best part is I haven't made significant changes....I'm paying attention to my body though. I try to not eat when I'm not hungry. This has always been a big struggle for me. I tend to eat when I'm bored and stressed. When I'm on break at work, I used to think that I had to have a snack every break. I've stopped doing all of these things. I eat what I want but I eat smaller portions and try to fill up more on healthier foods. I started exercising some, but I need to do better. This week it's going to be a goal of mine to start taking the kids on a walk around the neighborhood at least 3 times a week. It'll be good for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment