So I've started getting back on track with my weight loss again. As most of my friends know, every time in the past that I have really started to lose a substantial amount of weight, I've gotten pregnant. It has become a little bit of a joke between me and most of my friends. They encourage me not to lose weight so I don't get pregnant again, haha. But this time I have decided I'm going to lose weight, get healthy, and stay that way! So far I have lost a little over 10 lbs. I've started taking pictures so I can see the progress I'm making. It's always a great reminder of how far I've come and gives me the motivation to keep going.
Here's my pictures from the end of June. This is almost my heaviest weight. (Ignore the frowny face...I was focused on my body and not my face at the time, lol)
And even though you can't see a big difference yet, here's the pictures that were taken tonight. I weighed in last at 239.3.
I'm excited to get healthier. I am already seeing a difference in the way my clothes are fitting and I'm stoked!
No comments:
Post a Comment